-1 Leek, chopped
-2 Cups of Ground turkey
-1 very full tablespoon of Lee Kum Kee Chili Sauce
-A few leaves of boiled napa cabbage, for garnishing
1. Brown ground turkey, ginger, and garlic in a pan or wok
2. Add a dash of mirin for extra flavor
3. Put turkey crumble out on plate, set aside.
4. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in wok
5. Add in leek and turn around in wok until all pieces are coated with oil
6. Add turkey crumble
7. Stir in 1 large teaspoon of Lee Kum Kee chili sauce
8. Cook until leek is slightly wilted.
9. Serve over a bed of white rice