6 egg yolks
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon cilantro
1 tomato, deseeded and chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tortillas (burrito size)
1 large baking potato, sliced
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, halved
1. Pour a wee bit of olive oil in a wide pan. Add half of butter and swirl around pan.
2. Place potatoes in pan in a circular formation. (Don’t be afraid to double stack.). Sprinkle with a little salt. Fry until bottom layers brown, approximately 8-10 minutes.
3. Flip potatoes so tops get to brown. If you double stacked, try to get those to the bottom first. Cook another 6-8 minutes.
4. Depending on how many taters are in the pan, reflip to make sure each potato has gotten both sides cooked through. Fry until golden brown and soft or to your liking, approx. another 3-5 minutes.
5. As potatoes fry, place tortillas in a oven on low just to get them warm.
6. Whisk egg yolks with milk. Add garlic, cilantro, parsley and tomatoes. Set aside.
7. Spray a pan with cooking spray. Lay in turkey bacon and cook until crispy, flipping once. Approx. 2-3 minutes each side.
8. Crumble bacon and stir into eggs. Immediately pour into the same pan used to cook the bacon and scramble to your preference, hard or soft.
9. Pull out both tortillas and split eggs amongst each one. Roll them up and serve with the fried potatoes.