2 turkey steaks, cut into chunks
2 portions of medium egg noodles
600ml hot chicken or veggie stock
8 baby corn, sliced in half
1 spring onion, chopped
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp honey
Bit of cornflour
1) Marinade the turkey in the soy sauce and honey.
2) Fry the turkey in a saucepan to brown.
3) Pour in the stock and let it bubble for a few minutes.
4) Turn the heat right down. Add the noodles, baby corn and spring onion.
5) Let it simmer for 15-20 minutes until all is piping hot.
If you want the soup a bit thicker, just mix in some cornflour.