- 15 grams of yeast
- 75 ml of water
- 225 grams of flour
- 1/4 spoon of salt
- 2 tomatos, sliced
- 2 red onions, sliced
- couple of black olives
- 100 grams of feta cheese
- 1 spoon of oregano
- 1 spoon of rosemary
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- 90 ml of water
- Mix yeast with 40 ml of water, sugar and 1 spoon of flour. Place in warm place till the mixture doubles.
- Stif flour, add pinch of salt, add yeast mixture and remaining water.
- Kned the dough and keep it in warm place for 90 min till it rise.
- Boil 90 ml of water in separate pot, add slices of onion, oil, rosemary and oregano, till water boil down.
- Roll the dough, about 3 mm thick, cut triangles, place them on the baking tray.
- Put one slice of tomato, a bit of onion, 1 or 2 olives and slice of feta on each triangle.
- Bake about 10-15 min, in preheated over, in 200 degrees.