I learned this from a Taiwan tv show, but changed the ingredients to my preference. If you have something that you think you can add/ replace the mixture, do drop a message to share!
- Clean tomatoes, carrots, corns and onions. I prefer to use corn in can cause it's more sweet. Remember to drain all water from the can.
- Cut tomatoes into half, scoop the middle content out. You can eat as you scoop. Set it aside.
- Get a big bowl, throw in mince onions, carrots, tuna and corn into the bowl. Throw in dash of pepper and salt. Again depends on individual's preference. If you like it more, then you can put more. Then, add in mayonnaise. Mix well. Set aside.
- Stuffed the mixture into the tomatoes.
- Slice kraft cheese into thin stripe, or if you use shredded chesse, i'ts easier. I normally use kraft cheese, you can use mozarella, etc. Place sliced chesse/ shredded chesse on top of the stuffed tomatoes.
- Wrapped each individual tomatoes with aluminium foil and bring to bake about 8 to 12 minutes. Again here depends on your oven function, you should know well how to adjust. Keep an eye on the first time on how long it takes the cheese to melt.
- Serve hot.
This side dish is great for parties or tea time! Hope you like it!