- 2 salmon fillets
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tsp basil
- 100g basmati rice
- 50g wild rice
- Small handful dwarf beans, chopped into small bits
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Rinse the rice a few times and add to a saucepan with about 200ml water.
- Slowly bring to the boil, then turn the heat right down, cover and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- About halfway through, add the dwarf beans into the pan and re-cover.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the basil over the fillets and lay the tomato slices on top. Bake for about 20 mins.