I made this the other night to try and clear out the abundance of vegetables in my kitchen. This volume makes four servings but could easily be used as a side dish.
1. Peel and deseed the butternut and then chop into 2cm cubes. Slice the potatoes and aubergine into 1cm thick slices. Deseed and chop the green pepper into thick strips. Top and tail the courgettes and cut in half length ways.
2. Layer ingredients in the following order potatoes, aubergine, chopped tomatoes to cover, butternut, green pepper, courgettes and finished with the remainder of the chopped tomatoes.
3. Place into a 200C degree preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and top with crumbled feta cheese and bake for a further 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.