1) Sit the chops in the lemon juice, cayenne pepper and a bit of salt.
2) Mix the yoghurt, ginger, paprika, garlic, turmeric and cumin into a large bowl. Transfer the chops into the mixture, then leave to marinate overnight if possible.
3) Toss the potato wedges in the cumin, coriander, turmeric and oil. Bake at 190 degrees C for about 30-40 minutes until you can stick a fork through them.
4) Meanwhile, panfry the chops over a low heat, then finish off under the grill.
5) Serve with the wedges and a delicate pile of grated carrots and cucumber.