Came across this on a recipe book but I couldn’t remember or jot down it's recipe. So I decided to try & make my own version. I do not know how the original taste like but mine not too bad, I quite like it…it's appetizing!
- Steam aubergine for 15-20mins or until softened.
- Peel the skin away when cool down & arrange on a serving dish.
- Sprinkle the spring onions, chillies & egg before squeezing the lime/lemon juice evenly on top.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan, add shrimps & garlic. Fry until golden. Pour on top.
- Add shaoxing wine & light soy sauce to the dish before serving.