Half an aubergine, cut into 6 slices
2 small pork steaks, sliced into thin strips
3 mushrooms, sliced
A quarter courgette, sliced
1 tbsp sake
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sugar
1) Sit the pork strips in the sake, soy sauce and sugar with a bit of oil for 15 minutes.
2) Brush a little oil over the aubergine slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Grill the aubergine and courgettes for a few minutes on each side.
4) Meanwhile, fry the pork over a low heat, adding the mushrooms after a couple of minutes.
5) Divide the aubergines equally onto two plates. Stack the courgettes on top, followed by the pork and mushroom mixture. Garnish with fresh coriander.