- 1/2 cup of tapioca pearls
- 1 cup of water plus 1,25 cup of water
- 1 cup of coconut mik
- 1 big, ripe mango, peeled and cubbed
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- sugarcane melasse (or maple syrup), according to taste
- Soak tapioca pearls in 1 cup of water about 10 minutes.
- Add 1,25 cup of water, bring to boil, reduce heat and keep simmering about 15 minutes till tapioca is soft and translucent.
- Remove from heat and keep in pot about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve 2-3 spoons of cooked tapioca poured with sugarcane melasse (or maple syrup) poured with coconut milk and sprinkled with mango cubes.