1) Heat coconut milk with palm sugar, fine sugar and pandan leaves until sugar dissolves. Strain and put aside to cool.
2) Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and add the coconut milk little by little until finish.
3) Stir till mixture is smooth, strain and divided into 2 potions. 1 potion add in green food colouring and the other without any colour.
4) Grease baking tin and line with greaseproof paper. Place baking tin in steamer and steam for 5 minutes.
5) Remove baking tin from steamer.
6) Pour in ½ cup of the first colour batter; return baking tin to steamer and steam for 5 minutes.
7) Remove baking tin from steamer, pour in ½ cup of the second batter without any colouring and steam for 5 minutes.
8) Repeat the layering and steaming with a different colour of batter for each layer. After pouring in the last layer, steam for 15 minutes to cook through.
9) Remove and let cool. Cut into serving pieces.