2 orange peppers, sliced
2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
2 cups baby carrots
3 Italian eggplants, chopped
3 zucchini, chopped
1 large sweet potato, chopped
1 red onion, sliced
4 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
3 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon mustard
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon cayenne powder
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup parsley, minced
1. Place all veggies in an extra large bowl.
2. Whisk remaining ingredients, except parsley. Salt to taste.
3. Pour dressing over veggies and toss to fully coat everything.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until veggies are soft. Toss with parsley.
5. Serve over lettuce. Sprinkle with a little extra olive oil, fresh lemon juice and salt if desired.