1. Roll out puff pastry. On a lightly floured surface, slice into 16 rectangles. Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions in a preheated oven. Remove from oven and pop a hole into the top of each one with your finger. Set aside.
2. As puff pastry bakes, place the butter in a sauce pan over medium flame. Once hot, add apples and all of the spices, brown sugar and salt. Stir well and cook until apples just begin to soften, approximately 4-6 minutes. Remove apples from the sauce pan and place into a separate container to cool slightly.
3. Pour pomegranate juice directly into the spiced brown sugar that was just used to flavor the apples. Stir well, turn heat to medium high and cook for 7-10 minutes or until the glaze is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. (Test this by dipping in a heat safe spoon or spatula and running a super clean finger through the liquid. If the line stays clear and none of the glaze runs through it, you’re done!)
4. While glaze reduces, spread bacon strips down on a flat surface. Top each one with an apple slice and a bit of gorgonzola. Wrap bacon tightly around apple and cheese, pinning it closed with a toothpick.
5. On a preheated grill, place bacon wrapped apples directly on the grill and cover with the lid. Cook, turning when necessary, until bacon is done, approximately 8-10 minutes.
6. As apple bacon parcels finish cooking, lay puff pastry pieces onto the grill, cover again and allow to heat until warm. Top each puff pastry with the apple bacon, remove toothpicks and serve drizzled with pomegranate glaze.