- 1/2 lbs shrimp (devein), ground
- 1/2 lbs ground pork
- oyster sauce
- sesame oil
- corn strach
- 2 stick scallions fine chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 carrot (fine shredded)
- canola oil for frying
- tomato sauce
- garlic fine chopped
- onion thin slice
- pineapple chuck (fresh)
- corn starch (for thicken)
- julian carrot
- In large bowl, combine ground pork,ground shrimp,scallion,shredded carrots, egg,salt,pepper,oyster sauce,sesame oil,corn starch. mix all well and even.
- Heat oil in frying pan, make small balls of meat mixture and fried until golden brown, set a side.
- In other pan, saute garlic, add tomato sauce, water,sugar,pineapple, let it simmer.
- In a small cup, dilute corn starch with water.
- While the sauce is simmer, add the corn starch water, let it boiled and thicken.
- Pour in meat balls, carrots,onion and edamame.
- Serve with with rice.