6-8 Medium Red Potatoes
24-32 Baby Carrots
1 Yellow Onion
6-8 Whole Baby Bella Mushrooms
2 cups Shredded Cheddar or Pepper Jack Cheese
2 Corn on the Cob
1 stick of Sweet Cream Butter (NOT MARGARINE)
1. Lay out sheets of Aluminum Foil, shiny side UP. Make the sheets about twice as long as the roll is wide.
2. Cut the potatoes into eighths or smaller wedges, and spread out on the center of your two sheets of foil. Slice mushrooms and onions, and halve carrots lengthwise. Slice the uncooked corn on the cob into 3/4" thick slices. Add all other vegetables to the potatoes.
3. Fold up the sides of the foil, to create a "boat" for the vegetables to sit in, and add half a stick of butter to each pack. Salt lightly, and pepper liberally. Add half of the cheese to each pack as well, and fold the long sides of the foil together, rolling them tight down to the tops of the vegetables.
4. Turn the packs to roll one end, making sure to keep the roll in the same direction as the first roll to prevent dripping butter into the grill. Pick up the pack, and bump on it's end to pack all the vegetables in tight, finishing up by folding the last side and rolling it up tight to the pack.
5. Set the grill packs on the grill, but NOT directly over the hot coals on your grill, seam side UP. Cook for about 20-30 minutes, until the seams of the foil turn black with burned butter boiling out of them. Don't worry, the butter burns when it comes OUT, not on the inside of the grill pack. Keeping the packs OFF the coals will prevent everything from sticking to the foil.
6. Remove from the grill and poke with a fork to release the steam inside, then open the foil by hand or with a knife.
7. Serve in a large serving bowl, so everyone can pick what they want. Serves 4 easily, can serve up to 8 with 1/2 cup portions.