- 150g mini wheats or other grain cereal
- 450ml boiling water
- 175g plain flour
- 100ml grapeseed oil
- 6 tbsp dried mixed fruit
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- Bit of salt
- Break the cereal into small pieces. Pour over the boiling water and leave for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg with the honey, oil and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder. Carefully mix in the cereal and mixed fruit.
- Divide the mixture into a muffin tray. Bake at 200 degrees C for about 20 minutes.