- 3 button mushrooms, diced
- 100g minced chicken
- 1 large bell pepper, core & seeds removed
- 1 tsp grated lemon
- 1 tbsp corn
- 1 tbsp celery, chopped
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- basil flakes
1. Heat oil in saucepan and stir fry garlic till light brown.
2. Add chicken and stir fry till half cooked. Break chicken to smaller chucks using the ladle.
3. Add light soy sauce, pepper, corn, celery, grated lemon & ginger and stir fry till cooked.
4. Add mixture into the bell peppers shells. Sprinkle basil flakes on top. Bake in preheated oven (200C, 400F) for 15 minutes.
Step by Step Illustrated Guide: http://www.noobcook.com/2007/10/10/stuffed-peppers/