If you're using pre-made pastry, skip to step 3.
- Mix the flour, coconut and oats. Stir in the oil and knead into a dough, adding a little cold water if necessary.
- Roll out and line the tin. Bake at 220 degrees C for 15 minutes, brushing over egg white during th last minutes. Leave to cool.
- Gently bring the milk to boil in a pan. Stir in the sugar, cocoa, cornflour and salt. Reduce the heat and continue to stir until thick. Take off the heat and add the chocolate, stirring til melted.
- Add a layer of strawberries to the base of the tart, then pour over the chocolate mixture. Leave to cool for 15 minutes.
- Decorate with the remaining strawberry slices and leave to set for at least 8 hours.