- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 stalks of spring onion, cut into 1 cm long
- 2 tablespoons of black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Marinate chicken in rice wine & soy sauce mixture, at least 1 hour.
- Heat 1 spoon of oil, fry chicken slices, when changes colour and get a bit golden brown, remove from wok.
- Clean wok, heat 1 spoon of oil, fry onion, for 3 minutes, then remove.
- Heat 1 spoon of oil, fry bell peppers, for 5 minutes, then add chicken and onion, mix well.
- Mix black bean sauce, water and potato starch, add mixture to wok, mix, sprinkle with spring onion.