-2 tablespoons light soy sauce
-2 tablespoons dry sherry
-1 teaspoon ground ginger
-1 clove garlic, crushed
-2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bit size pieces
-cooking oil spray
-2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
-1 cup thinly sliced celery
-1/2 cup chopped green onion
-7 ounce package frozen snow peas, thawed
-8 ounce can water chestnuts, sliced
-1 tablespoon cornstarch
-1 cup ginger broth
-1 1/2cups cooked brown rice
1. In a bowl, blend together the soy sauce, dry sherry, ginger and garlic. Marinate the chicken pieces in this mixture for 30 minutes.
2. Spray wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking oil spray and heat over medium high heat.
3. Add chicken and brown for five minutes.
4. Add mushrooms, celery, green onion, and snow peas and sauté for five to ten minutes stirring constantly, until the chicken is tender and the vegetables are still crisp. If pan begins to dry, add a little ginger broth. 5. Stir in the water chestnuts.
6. Combine the cornstarch and ginger broth. Stir it into the chicken mixture and cook until thickened.
7. Serve over hot rice.