- 200 grams of dried nian gao, soaked overnight, drained directly before cooking
- 2 cups of Napa cabbage, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julenned
- 1/2 of green bell pepper, cubed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 30 grams of bamboo shoots
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil, fry gralic and ginger, add carrot and bell pepper, about 2 minutes, add Napa cabbage and bamboo, fry 2 more minutes.
- Mix oyster and soy sauce with sugar.
- Add nian gao, mix well.
- Pour in sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame oil and spring onion.