Cuts into 12 squares:
- 200g brown sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 100g peanut butter
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2-3 cauliflower florets
- 6 tbsp milk
- Bit of butter
- Gently fry the cauliflower in some butter. Add the milk and simmer until softened. Leave to cool, then pulse in a blender to a puree.
- In a large bowl, mix 100g of the sugar with the banana, cauliflower and egg white.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarb.
Mix well, though expect it to be lumpy!
- Add the remaining sugar and mix gently.
- Transfer to a greased traybake and bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until you can pull a skewer out clean.