- 1 trout, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- pinch of salt
- dash of pepper
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 150 ml of heavy cream
- Mix 1 table spoon of olive oil with paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Marinate fish in the olive & spice mixture.
- Steam trout and pepper about 16 minutes.
- Chop cherry tomatoes, mix with olive oil, thyme and oregano.
- Blend pepper and cream.
- Serve steamed trout over orange pepper mousse and top with cherry tomatoes salsa.