- 500 grams of sirloin, sliced
- 3-4 bean crud sticks, soaked and cut into sections
- 1 tablespoon of shrimp paste
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of ginger, minced
- 1 red chili, chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine
- 2 teaspoons of light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of corn flour
- Mix marinate ingredients and pour it over sliced sirloin.
- Stir-fry ginger, garlic and shrimp paste, till fragrant, add to sirloin and mix.
- Put in a fridge for at least 30 min.
- Arrange bean crud sticks on the plate, place meat on the top.
- Steam about 12 min.
- Serve sprinkle with spring onion and chili.