- 100 grams of chinese wheat noodles
- 2 small chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 table spoons of rice wine
- 1 small daikon, peeled and sliced into 2 cm thick sections
- 6 table spoons of Japanese sesame sauce
- bunch of sunflower sprouts
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 table spoons of black sesame seeds
- Marinate chicken breast in rice wine, about 30 min.
- Arrange chicken breast and daikon slices on a plate, steam over high heat about 12 min.
- Cook noodles according to instruction on the package.
- Arrange noodles on the serving plate, sprinkle with steamed chicken slices, sunflower sprouts, spring onion and black sesame.
- Put daikon at a side.
- Pour over with sesame sauce.