- 2 beef steaks (350 grams each)
Jack Daniel's sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Jack Daniel or other whisky
- Heat garlic on a frying pan till it becomes fragrant.
- Pour all sauce ingredients in a blender and mix till onion, garlic and pineapple are well minced.
- Pour mixture into pan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer till sugar dissolves and sauce thickens about 30 minutes.
- Fry steaks about 2 minutes each side, pour some sauce reduce heat (it may burn easily).
- Serve with additional sauce.