- 4 rice paper sheets
- 100 grams of beet root leaves, blanched and cut into 2-3 cm pieces
- 50 grams of mung bean vermicelli, sliced into 2-3 long sections
- 50 grams of smoked fish (I used mackerel)
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- mint leaves
- Mix beet root leaves, mung bean vermicelli and smoked fish.
- Soak rice paper in warm water until soft, arrange 2 tablespoons of stuffing in the middle, fold rice paper and form spring roll. Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets and stuffing.
- Serve sprinkled with soy sauce, sesame oil and seasme seeds and garnished with mint leaves.