These are great and easy appetizers which you can make for large groups of people in a very short time.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Prepare mushroom by removing the stems to allow for stuffing and place them in the oven on foil lined cooking sheet sprayed with PAM for about 5 minutes while you prepare the filling
- In a pan, add drizzle olive oil and add onions, cook until tender
- Then add tomatoes and spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted and the tomatoes are soft
- Remove from heat
- Open oven and spoon in filling onto the mushrooms which are already cooking
- To each add a dash of worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and parsley
- Cook for another 10-15 min
Let cool and serve when cooled.