- 125 grams of wheat flour
- 75 grams of butter, sliced
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons of cold water
- 300 grams of spinach, fresh one - blanched or frozen - defrosted
- 300 grams of steamed salmon fillet, break into bite size pieces
- 30 grams of butter
- 30 grams of flour
- 300 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- freshly grounded pepper
- In a big bowl sift flour add salt and butter, mix well till dough becomes like bread crumbs. Add egg and water, knead till dough is uniformed.
- Place dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare filling, melt butter add flour, fry 1 minute, add milk bit by bit and keep stirring till sauce thickens.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to sauce according to your taste.
- Add spinach, mix well, once sauce cools down add egg mix well.
- Remove dough from fridge. Roll out and transfer to baking tray. Prick with fork, cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven in 180 C degrees about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven pour in some spinach sauce place salmon pieces and pour remaining spinach sauce.
- Continue baking about 30 minutes.
- Serve with salad.