- 200 grams of frozen spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml of milk
- 10 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 100 grams of feta cheese
- 100 grams of smoked salmon
- Blanch spinach, drain.
- Whisk eggs and milk, add flour bit by bit, mix well, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Let batter rest for 20 minutes.
- Add spinach, mix well.
- Brush frying pan with oil, pour 4 tablespoons of batter, fry till top is set, flip side, continue to fry till it browns slightly.
- Continue with rest of batter.
- When pancakes are ready, sprinkle feta cheese on half of the bath and roll up. Use smoked salmon for the second half.
- Cut diagonally in half.
- Serve as appetizer or light lunch.