- chopped shishito peppers
- canned tuna *i used solid white
- chopped sweet yellow bell peppers
- chopped green onions
- sea salt *i used hawaiian alea clay salt
- red pepper *i used melange
- cupie mayonaise
- gyoza wrapper skins
- grapeseed oil *veggie oil
EASY GYOZA TARE
- shiracha sauce
I had some wrappers and tuna in my fridge one day and was absolutely broke so, I made this w/much less ingredients than this recipe. Sorry , I don't do measurements or technique. I learned to cook from my mama.
1. Mush-up the tuna in a bowl until it's flakey and small.
2. Combine the tuna and the veggies w/the seasoning. (if your veggies are watery, squeeze them in a paper towel before you mix it in)
3. Mix in mayo... until it's sticky... not liquidy.
4. Fill the gyoza wrappers with the filling.
5. Heat oil on med heat in a pan and fry the gyoza until brown. Turn up the heat a little after and pour in a a little water and put the lid on for a minute.
6. Done. eat it.