1. 2 medium sized unripe mango - shredded thinly. You can use a shredder but for best aesthetics and mouthfeel, use a sharp knife to slice thinly (about 2 - 3mm thick) and then cut into thin strips.
2. Torch ginger flowers (Bunga kantan) - you just need a few petals, slice really thinly, about 1 mm wide and 10 mm long.
3. Half a lemon grass - cut the lemon grass length wise and slice really thinly.
4. 3-4 stalks of coriander leaves, only use the leaves.
5. 3 - 4 chili padi (small fiery hot chilies)
6. 2 tbsp roasted crushed peanuts (optional)
7. 3 tbsp roasted whole cashew nuts (optional)
1. 4 shallots, thinly sliced
2. 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
3. 1 tbsp of fish sauce
4. 2 tsp of organic cane sugar
5. 1 tsp of sea salt
6. 2 tbsp of cooking oil (groundnut oil is the best)
7. Juice of 2 kalamansi lime (limau kasturi)
8. Dried shrimps (1 tbsp) - soaked before using.