- 400g pork - cut into thin strips
- 125g mushrooms - I used baby button mushrooms, if you use a larger mushroom you may want to cut or slice them
- 175ml low fat yoghurt
- 1 green pepper – cored, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove - crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp crushed dried chillies
1. Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan, add garlic and cook for a minute or so.
2. Add pork to pan and cook until browned.
3. Add mushrooms, cumin, coriander and chillies and cook until liquids given off from the mushrooms have been reabsorbed.
4. Add green pepper and cook for a further minute.
5. Remove from heat and stir in yoghurt.