For Skewering & Frying:
- Mini Rice Sticks (About 15 to make 5 kabobs)
- 5 Toothpicks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Korean Hot Pepper Paste
- 2 tablespoons Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon of Vinegar
- 0.5 tablespoon of Sesame oil
- sprinkle of black pepper
- Boil the mini rice sticks until done. They should be done when they rise to the top, lookin' all plump and fluffy.
- Take out the cooked mini rice sticks from the water.
- Skewer about 3 rice sticks on one toothpick. So with 15 rice sticks, make about 5 kabobs.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all of the marinade ingredients written above.
- On a frying pan, place all of the kabobs and fry each side with a little bit of oil.
- Baste each side of kabobs with the prepared marinade sauce...multiple times~ as much as you can~ and fry while basting.
- Before your kabobs turn black...take em' off the pan and enjoy!