- 1 pork chop, diced
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 heaped tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 2 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp diced aubergine
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic
- Prick the potatoes and microwave for 10-15 minutes, turning once, until you can stick a skewer through.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion for a couple of minutes. Add the pork to brown, followed by the remaining veg and garlic after a few minutes.
- Slice the top off each potato lengthways. Scoop out the flesh and mash it with the paprika. Tip half of it into the pork mixture and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into each potato shell and top with the remaining mash. Grill for 5-10 to give it a nice crispy top.