This recipe is for two individual and distinct spamburgers. Not my normal fare but one indecisive afternoon I came across a can of Spam in the cupboard and thought, what the hell... so here goes...
- Remove spam from can and divide equally into four slices resembling four oblong patties. Grill to desired doneness.
- Fry one egg (if you only want one of this type of burger).
- Once spam is cooked to your liking and egg is fried, begin to assemble spamburgers.
- The first burger begins with a bottom layer of spinach, followed by two slices of spam. Top the spam with kim-chee and that does it for #1.
- The second burger begins with the fried egg serving as the bottom layer. Again, it's topped with two slices of spam and top layer of roasted red peppers.
* Cheese is an optional addition to these sandwiches. Also, when cooking the fried egg be sure to withold the use of salt.
** These sandwiches are not intended to serve as dinner fare but moreso if you find yourself bored one afternoon and are curious. They're suprisingly quite tasty which is a far cry from the inedible creation I was expecting. Goodnight and good luck.