I'd like to give a special thanks to my brother for thinking of serving this dish just in the squash and using the squash as a bowl. :D It's my favorite! It's a vegetable that makes noodles! :D
- Cut squash length wise and scoop out the seeds. Salt and pepper squash and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 10-15 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile brown meat in the skillet with onions and garlic. Strain off fat. Of if not using meat just saute onions and garlic
- Add stock, spaghetti sauce, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil then lower the heat.
- Simmer until everything is cooked all the way through.
- Add seasoning and pepperocinis. You can omit the peppers I just think they put the final touch on spaghetti sauce.
- Once spaghetti squash is softened rake the squash with a fork. Until all of the "meat" of the squash is separated and looks like noodles. :)
- Pour sauce over the squash and top with cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.