1. Slice the bacon into 1-2cm squares and fry them. Set aside.
2. Boil the spaghetti until al dente.
Using the remaining fat from the bacon, add some oil if necessary to
fry the mushrooms. You know it's done when the mushroom
turns colour. Add 3 T of spaghetti water.
4. When the pasta is done, drain it well and add to the pan. Mix well.
5. Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and pour the mixture into the pan while the pasta is hot. Quickly mix.
6. Serve and top with the bacon and some parsley. Add more parmesan if desired.