- 2 or 3 cans of diced tomatoes
- 200g mixed pork/beer minced meat
- 1 large onion halved and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper cut in small pieces
- half a teaspoon of oregano
- half a teaspoon of Mccormic Italian Seasoning... If you can't find this, herbes the provence will do just fine.
- A small bush of parsley, chopped.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and fry the onion for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the minced meat and chop it up a bit with a wooden spoon. Spice it up with some salt and pepper.
- Also add the oregano, thyme and Italian Seasoning.
- Fry until the meat is nice and brown. Lower the heat if necessary.
- Put some oil in a big pot and fry the bell peppers on medium heat until for about 3 - 4 minutes. Stir often so they don't burn
- Add the mushrooms and fry until they are starting to get a little soft but not completely squishy.
- Now add the diced tomatoes to the bell peppers and bring to a boil.
- Add the onions and meat.
- Finally add the parsley and have the whole thing boil for a few more minutes.
- If you wish, you can put in some spicy peppers too.