Adjust the saltiness vs sourness ratio yourself. The lemon juice is about right, but if you want more sour, add more lemon. Want more salty? Add more salt or soy sauce.
- Put olive oil in a pan.
- Put oregano, pepper and flour in a bowl, then coat the shrimps with this mixture.
- Fry them in the pan, along with the minced garlic. Cook till the shrimp is cooked through.
- Add the lemon juice, keep cooking the shrimps.
- Add the water, then add the remaining flour mixture leftover from the shrimps.
- Cook until sauce thickens, then add soya sauce. Taste to suit your sour/salty ratio.
- Serve on some spinach, rice or pasta!