Don't let the name scare you off...these mounds of sweetness never give off a hint of thier sour cream bloodline...just delicious cinnamony goodness. A recipe handed down in my family and a favorite with coffee and tea.
1. Cream Crisco & sugar together.
2. Add eggs & vanilla.
3. Beat untill light.
4. Mix dry ingredients together.
5. Add dry ingredients and sour cream alternatley to creamed mixture.
6. Drop by heaping spoonfull on greased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
7. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar BEFORE baking!
8. Bake at 400F for 10 - 12 minutes.