My mom would always make this for breakfast when she'd have left over ground beef or corned beef from the night before. It's great to use leftover beef and some veggies you have in the fridge.
- In a pot, put the 2 cups of water and let it boil. Salt the water, and then add your pasta.
- In a pan, add your cooking oil, then add the beef, your minced onions, your garlic and cubed potatos. Pan fry till the onions are transparent and everything else is cooked. Leave aside.
- When your pasta is done cooking, add in your chicken stock. THEN, add your meat mixture in.
- Add your vegetables in, leave the soup to a simmer till everything is cooked.
- Add your evaporated milk, wedge of butter lastly.
- Salt and pepper to your taste, and serve immediately.