- 3 bundels of somen noodles
- 300 grams of pork
- 30 grams of koji 糀
- 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 of red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of mirin
- 1 tablespoon of kochijan (korean pepper paste)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 450 ml of water
- 75 ml of dashi soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of oil
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Slice pork thinly, rub with koji 糀, marinate (couple of hours or overnight).
- Boil water of noodles, cook them about 2-3 minutes. Drain and harden in cold water, wash them well. Place on sieve in bowl with very cold water (with ice cubes).
- Heat oil, fry pork unitl done, remove from wok. Then fry bell peppers 2-3 minutes. Return pork into wok.
- Mix kochijan, honey and mirin, pour into wok.
- Mix water with dashi soy sauce.
- Arrange somen in bowls, place fried pork with bell peppers in the center, pour in somen sauce, sprinkle with sesame. Serve.