This is an excellent finger food at parties or afternoon tea, it looks great and taste fresh ! Takes no time to prepare too, as long as you have the ingredients all in front of you ready to go.
To make the Choux Cases, please look at my older post on choux making :D
- Warm the cream cheese in the microwave until it's workable and soft.
- Add yuzu/lemon juice and tabasco to the cream cheese, taste as you go until you think it's good. I like mine really tangy and slightly spicy.
- Roughly chop some fresh dill and mix it into the above, mix well.
- To assemble, cut the top of the choux cases, don't cut all the way through, leave a little bit of a "hinge" so you can just cap it back later on.
- Stuff the choux halfway with the alfafa sprout.
- Add a little dollop of cream cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the finely onion on the cream cheese (press down lightly so the onion sticks a little to the cream cheese).
- Tear a piece of smoked salmon, put on top.
- Top with a mini sprig of fresh dill.
- Bon Apetit ^_^