Chicken - 1/2 lbs. could be thigh meat or breast
Veggie - whatever you have in the fridge. Onion, Carrot, Broccoli, etc. Fyi, I love to add Bok Choi, Sugar snap pea or green bean.
Green onion - chopped
Crushed Garlic - 2 cloves
Oli - 1 Tbsp
Oyster sauce - 4 Tbsp
Salt and Pepper
Rice Noodle - 1/2 pack. Thick ones are better than thin.
My cooking style is very manipulated. In other words, it's simple and substitutive. This dish is my interpretation of Pad Thai, and here is how.
1. Soak 1/2 pack of rice noodle in cold water for, at least, 30 minutes. Then drain.
2. Meanwhile, chop the veggie and chicken into your desirable shapes.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken. Add some salt and pepper, and cook until it turns to white.
4. Remove the chicken. Add more oil into the pan. Add crushed garlic, then the veggies.
5. When the veggies are almost cooked through, add the cooked chicken. Add half of oyster sauce and mix them well together for about 3 minutes.
6. Add the noodle and remaining oyster sauce. Mix everything and cook until the noodle become transparent.
7. Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle green onion. Serve 2.