I'm a burger lover and have found that making my own burgers is not half bad!
1. Burger mixture, combine ground beef, egg, worcestershire sauce, onion, salt and pepper, and a bit of cheese if desired.
2. Divide burger mixture to the appropriate proportion and mold patties.
3. Use a non-stick pan, heat some oil and grill the patties about 3-5 minutes on each side. Place cheese on patty at the last minute of cooking.
4. Toast your bread with butter in a pan.
5. Assemble the hamburgers. Garnished with tomatoes and herb salad.
This burger can be paired with oven roasted potatoes or a simple salad.
(I also have a great juicy turkey burger that I would love to share, but will have to wait until I make it again to get a nice picture.)