These are very simple cupcakes and can be decorated however you want. They take about 10 minutes to prepare, around 20 minutes to cook, 10 minutes to cool and however long you can be bothered to spend concentrating on decorating. This recipe makes around 14 cupcakes.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Add all the ingredients into a bowl.
2. Beat and fold the mixture together until it is smooth.
3. Line a tin or cupcake tin with paper cake cases and half fill each case with the mixture.
4. Put the cakes in the oven for 18-20 minutes. They will be done when they have risen, are golden in colour and spring back up when lightly pressed.
5. Leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then decorate how you wish. I decorated these ones with a cherry jam glaze (to make the icing stick), silver balls, icing, and chocolate chips.