- 1 cup Clamato Juice or Tomato juice with a bit of horseradish
- Lemon juice from half a lemon (or full depending on how much you love lemons)
- Worcestershire sauce (just a few hits)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Half to full celery stalk chopped
- Small Salmon fillets (2 or 3, or 6)
- Ground pepper to taste
- Cilantro or mint leaves
- In a medium sized pan, turn the heat to low-medium and pour in the Clamato, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil. Don't forget the celery too.
- Bring the mixture to a light simmer.
- Add the fillets into the mixture. Cover with lid for 8-10 minutes (depending on the size of the pieces).
- When it is done, transfer the salmon fillet to a dish and pour the sauce over it.
- Garnish with a piece of cilantro or mint.