- 6 eggs (room temperature!!!)
- 200 grs + 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 grs flour
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 200 grs dark chocolate
- 150 grs butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 oranges' zest
- Mix the yolks, sugar, and the orange zest.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together without boiling. Wait until the mixture becomes warm. If it's not warm, you won't be able to mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the chocolate and butter with the yolks mixture.
- Whip the whites with an extra tablespoon of sugar until they hold shape
- Slowly, fold the whites in the previous mixture.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and corn starch together and sift it by parts into the previous mixture, folding slowly.
- Pour in a pan lined with butter and flour.
- Bake for +-45 minutes at 180º C in a pre-heated oven.